Finally after almost a week of setting and configuring, the new Unity3DART Website is
almost ready. Why was the website renewed you might wonder.
Well, we felt it was the time to spice things up, starting with a more dynamic website
and a clearer categorization of topics.
What are our goals?
- To offer and receive information to and from the community.
- Make the site user-friendly for our audience.
- Improve the visual design and content structuring.
- Make core information available just with a few clicks.
- Make the site look polished and informative.
- To promote, market and offer our company’s services.
- To allow customers to interact with our organization. (Blogs, submit requests, view applications e.g.)
This is a working in progress preview of the main page:
<img class="alignleft wp-image-281 size-medium" src="http://www.unity3dart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Unity3DART-WebSite-Upgrade-and-Restyle.1-278×300.png" alt="" width="278" height="300" srcset="http://www.unity3dart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Unity3DART-WebSite-Upgrade-and-Restyle slimming pills
.1-278×300.png 278w, http://www.unity3dart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Unity3DART-WebSite-Upgrade-and-Restyle.1-951×1024.png 951w, http://www.unity3dart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Unity3DART-WebSite-Upgrade-and-Restyle.1.png 975w” sizes=”(max-width: 278px) 100vw, 278px” />
|Follow us, this is what we are working on:
- Android and Iphone Game Development
- Audio Effects and Background Music
- 3D modelling and 2D Vector graphic
- Review your knowledge with weekly Quizzes!
- Source code, and Free Projects
- Marketing strategies
- Generating revenue tips
At last but not the least, for those of you that like to play music there will be a weekly free
banjo tablature and a midi embedded in the webpage to play along.
See you soon, and if you thank you for reading.